Make an Impact in the Campaign to Secure LGBTQ Nondiscrimination Protections
Your support is critical to securing explicit and comprehensive nondiscrimination laws that ensure all LGBTQ Americans are treated fairly and equally under the law.
We share your commitment to and passion for this work - we put every dollar you give to good use. Join our ranks today as we fight to secure a future in which no one faces discrimination because of who they are or who they love, regardless of where they live.
In making your gift, you may designate your support for Freedom for All Americans Education Fund (tax-deductible) OR Freedom for All Americans (not tax-deductible).
Make a tax-deductible gift to Freedom for All Americans Education Fund to support our public education programs that build support for LGBTQ nondiscrimination nationwide.
To make a tax-deductible gift online and learn more about monthly and leadership giving options, click here.
You may also mail or direct donor advised fund contributions to our office:
Freedom for All Americans Education Fund
Support Freedom for All Americans and become a Champion of Freedom with your non tax-deductible gift that fuels our legislative and lobbying campaigns to secure nondiscrimination policy in municipalities and states, and nationwide.
To become a Champion of Freedom with your non tax-deductible gift and learn more about monthly and leadership giving options, click here.
You may also mail contributions to our office:
Freedom for All Americans
Leadership Circle Donors
Leadership Circle donors are deeply invested and committed to winning non-discrimination protections for LGBTQ Americans nationwide. By donating $1,200 or more each year to Freedom for All Americans Education Fund or Freedom for All Americans, you’re playing a major role in shaping public opinion, winning more towns and states, and building the team of well-trained leaders advancing us towards national resolution.
Other Ways to Support Freedom for All Americans
- To view instructions for making charitable transfers of appreciated securities, including stock, click here.
- To honor your friend’s birthday, wedding, or graduation with a special one-time gift, click here and select "Honor someone with your contribution."
- To celebrate the life and memory of a loved one with a memorial gift, click here and select "Honor someone with your contribution."
Freedom for All Americans & Freedom for All Americans Education Fund proudly adheres to the AFP Donor Bill of Rights:
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- I. To be informed of the organization's mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- II. To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- III. To have access to the organization's most recent financial statements.
- IV. To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- V. To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- VI. To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- VII. To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- VIII. To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- IX. To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- X. To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
2017, Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), all rights reserved. Reprinted with permission from the Association of Fundraising Professionals.
Get In Touch!
For assistance, please contact Vice President of Development, C. Nathan Harris at 202-601-0187 or email@example.com.
For full fundraising disclosures as required by state law, click here.